Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fleas Navidad!

Once again, I am posting my card for the Jingle Belles prompt "Not a Creature Was Stirring..." with about five minutes to spare. Ugh... how did life get so busy? I struggled to find the perfect animal for my card and while I was in bed last night, I remembered I had the Paper-Source lab stamp. A beloved dog stamp. Yes! Oh, and tartan plaid paper to go with! Excellent!
I know, another CAS card, but hey, that's my style. It works. I know exactly who I'm going to send it to, with a beautiful picture of my big boy, Wrigley.

5 comments:

  1. How perfect is that plaid with your fun little dog ... so glad you joined our creature feature at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stamp! The PERFECT papers & embellies! & very possibly the BEST sentiment everrrrrrrr!!!! LOOOOOOVE this missus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, simply becosbobetme alert to your weblog thru Google, and found that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!