Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hey, Doll Face!

When I saw the Babushka images at Creative Delights, I had to have them! I had collected these cute nesting dolls for years during my high school and college days and still have them. I plan to display them in Anna's room, eventually! The colors and design of the dolls have always drawn me in... just like the digital graphics.
I printed the image on white card stock embellished with felt, button, bakers twine, half pearls, colored her cheeks with my Spica Glitter pen and used Glossy Accents on her lips. I cut the doll out and attached to a A2 blush card. Love the end result and it was so easy! In 2011, I don't know about you, but I'm all about easy!

3 comments:

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!