Sunday, January 9, 2011

Birthday Calendar

This year, for Christmas, I made my mom a Birthday Calendar binder. I filled the months with birthdays and anniversaries, and also filled the pockets with cards for her to send. I also made myself a binder... I intend to send birthday cards this year, and on time! :)

I ordered the binder, the calendar pages, and the calendar stamp set from Papertrey Ink. It's simple, but I didn't want it to be fussy... since it would end up in the kitchen or on a desk.


Here is one of the cards that went with it...

A nice, clean grid pattern! The card is 5x5 and I cut the squares at 1.5". Then, I added some Papertrey Ink twill ribbon and to finish, a SRM birthday sticker in the corner. Easy and pretty!

I'll post more birthday cards this week!

1 comment:

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!