Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Papercraft Love...

The secret is out... I'm a
My coffee layout below won the People's Choice Award at Papercraft Star! They start their new challenge today, so head on over and find some inspiration! This week, it's a sketch for a layout, and you know how I love a good sketch!
Thought I would also post a cute card I made recently. It's a little "shabby chic" isn't it? I like it, and it never hurts to add some handmade cards to your stash!


The next star I have to earn is in tennis... had my first lesson yesterday, it's been about 15 years since I had played. It was so much fun and an awesome workout! I'm not gunna lie, either... I can barely move today! Tennis is like riding a bike... you never forget how to do it!

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love that flower!! What's the parly stuff on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women should ensure that the shoes and bags not only look amazing,louboutin but
    they also match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Women try to store cheap christian louboutin footwears and strollchristian louboutin, to ensure that the right shoes, to maintain comfortable shoes they want to make sure they look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should not miss this chance discount christian louboutin get the best cheap christian
    louboutin shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of our christian louboutin shoes are made of the similar materials,christian louboutin sale hand made with high quality,low price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Further more,we also provide a guide about how to care of your cheap christian louboutin shoes
    chanel shoes. Some tips that you might ignore in the past.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!