Friday, September 10, 2010

Caardvarks Challenge!

Happy Friday! I'm looking forward to the weekend... a date with Stephen, soccer games, my niece gets baptised, and I'm the God-mama, and hopefully a little craft time!

I haven't played along in Caardvarks challenge in a while, and they had a great sketch to play off of, so... what the hay... I gave it a go! The sketch:

The creation:

The stamps are from the "Up, Up & Away" set from Papertrey Ink. It's super fun to play with! Enjoy, and hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a simple yet beautiful card!!! Like how you tied the twine in the button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant...love your take on the sketch at Caardvarks :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!