Thursday, June 3, 2010

Let's get sketchy, shall we?

I haven't played along with the Get Sketchy challenge in a while, and well, it's high time I get to it! I saw this week's sketch and knew exactly what I was going to do- which is quite rare. However, I have a little friend who is going through a rough time and wanted to send her something.
Here is my (her) card:
I used papers from Cosmo Cricket, sentiment stamp from Papertrey Ink and the cricket card is from Starbucks- inside is an inspirational quote. Finished off with a vintage button and twine.

This was the sketch:

You still have time, if you want to play along! Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. I truly love how you recycle materials! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!