Monday, June 21, 2010

Get Well Wishes

I have recently received news of several people in need of prayers and get well wishes. So, here's a simple card appropriate for those people in need of some "spirit lifting". I have been busy painting... I finished Elan's big boy room over the weekend and he loves it! Now on to painting furniture, doors, and a living room. I'm loving the colors that are coming together in the house!
I have also been purging... something I do often. I have a local charity picking up 3 huge bags of toys and clothes and also a car seat. Elan's crib was hauled off to next door for that family to use and I thought I would be sad... getting rid of baby clothes, toys, crib, blankets, etc., but it actually feels good. I don't feel so cluttered or overwhelmed with "stuff." It was time. I was ready. And most importantly, Elan loves his new room and the kids don't miss any of the toys we gave away. That's accomplishment enough for me!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go on the purging! Always cathartic! Great card, pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute :) I'm not blubberin' :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooooh! i am TOTALLY diggin' that stripey paper with the scallop border as background for the cute whale image (& sentiment!)! this ROCKS, miss amanda! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!