Monday, April 19, 2010

Autumn Layouts

I know it's spring, but this is usually the time that I scrap Halloween and Christmas photos from sometimes, years past! This time around, I made life a little easier by using the 6 up 4x6 page protectors by American Crafts. That way, I can stick the photos in them, a journaling card and next to it, the layout. Some examples:
The Layout...
The Page Protector...The Layout...
The Page Protector...
And this particular Halloween, I only had these 2 pictures, so I went ahead and stuck them on a layout...
So, if you're in the mood to scrap some Halloween and pumpkin patch pics, here's a little inspiration for ya'! And for tomorrow, Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of doing a full LO next to the 6-up page protectors. Very cute pages. I can't imagine ONLY having two pics from Halloween though...did you misplace some somewhere?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!