Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Inside Weather

Rain, rain, go away! The past several days have been so rainy and dreary. The kids, thankfully, have not been bored, but playing and pretending with each other. It's been a nice change of pace!
Here is a layout I did with some pictures of Mac and Anna that I have been holding on to for a while. I especially love the last pic on the right- look at Anna's face! So sweet...

All of these pictures were taken in 2007, but they still love to dress up and pretend together! Now, Elan is old enough to play too and the outfits fit him perfectly, where they are way too small for Mac!

Here's a close up of all the goodies on the page... lots of Studio Calico papers!

I had to make it a little "girly" because Anna wanted it for her book. I love how all three of them ask who gets the most recent layout! ;) Makes me feel good...

Have a good day!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! It looks and sounds like the kids are as creative and sweet as their mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!!!! gotta love dress up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable layout - I'm loving all of the embellishments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!