Monday, September 5, 2011

Hello, Friend

I know, it's been a while... almost a week! I just wanted to pop in quickly to share this card I made back in July, but hadn't shared yet. I had gotten the new Claudine Helmuth creative layers stamp set. The set is so fun! You use paint and/or ink, I used both.
The patterned paper is Basic Grey, Out of Print and the sentiment is from Michael's $ bin. I added some twine, a button and a glittered flower piece of chipboard. The end.

I hope you all have had a nice long Labor Day weekend. Saturday morning I ran 20 miles (!!!) and on Sunday, I got to have breakfast and coffee with one of my best, oldest friends, Megan. She lives in Chicago, so she will see me again in 5 weeks for the Marathon! Ran 7 miles again this morning and tonight... the plan is to eat, drink some wine and go to bed early. ;) I'll post again soon. Promise. 

1 comment:

  1. oh how i LOVE♥LOVE♥LOVE this! i have to say, i saw those stamps in the store and i sorta liked them, but i didn't feel like i NEEDED 'em... until NOW!!!!!!!! nothin' like a BRILLIANT "dt example" to really sell stamps, is there?! (maybe CH will give ya commission, lol?!)

    ps: run, mama! RUN!!!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!