Thursday, September 15, 2011

A day late...

And a dollar short. I am so behind that I thought today was Wednesday. If  I were in school, and blogging was a subject, I would get an "F" with comments from the teacher that said, "unorganized, unfocused, tardy and missing assignments." Sheesh... I have been taking week long breaks between posts and that is just unacceptable! I'm going to have to do some extra credit work to make it up to you. Read on...

This is my Jingle Belles card for the week. The challenge was "Deck the Halls" and to use a ATC (artist trading card) or playing card on your handmade card. I printed my own ATC's- vintage kids decorating a snowman. I added it to a shipping tag and embellished with fabric leaves and a button tied with twine.
I mounted the tag to some Basic Grey Jovial paper, added a strip of red and tied some blue seam binding ribbon around it. I added a punched star and a decorative stick pin and it was done.

And now, to try and win your hearts over again (I am not above bribery), let's do a little giveaway. I have made several of these tags and they are for sale in my Etsy shop. You can add them to gifts, scrapbook pages, or like I did above, to a card. I am GIVING AWAY one set of 3 tags.
All you have to do is leave a comment telling me what you will do with the tags and I will choose a winner on Saturday afternoon. I'll be back here tomorrow... I am pre-posting now so I don't get side tracked! :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the tage of course but the star and ribbon on the card really set it off!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!