Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Coloring Outside the Lines!

I love to color... I love fresh, new crayons and I love my big girl Copic markers! I admit, Copics are a bit intimidating. Is it the big price tag? All the blending? Technique? Probably a little of all that I mentioned! Well, this week, Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday Challenge is all about coloring outside the lines. Watch the video HERE.
Here's my card...
A close up of the scribble lines for candles...
I used Papertrey's lavender moon cardstock as my base and stamp sets "Make A Wish" (candles) and "Big & Bold Wishes (sentiment). I added a load of glitter to really make those candles *sparkle* and a few giant rhinestones to finish it off! Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday card. Love the freestyle candles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous birthday card, nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is excellent!! ... your colouring is so good ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wauw! Your card is truly gorgeous!!! I love the amazing bow there!! What a pretty colors that is!!! Those candles look perfect with this technique, love the idea!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow oh wow oh wow oh wow! I love the bling baubles and those fabulous glitter candles. Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!