Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Treats

Let me tell you about the treat I found today... Pumpkin Egg Nog! You know it's holiday time when you find Egg Nog at the local grocery store! Woo-hoo! I LOVE the stuff and wished they carried it all year long... now, back to sipping on thousands of calories laced with a bit of bourbon!

It's been busy around here with Halloween and end of season soccer banquets, but we have managed to stay afloat and continue to gorge ourselves with candy. I hope there is enough left for the trick-or-treaters. Speaking of treats again, here is the little goody bag that the kids took in to their teachers yesterday:A delicious mixture of candy corn and peanuts... who could resist?! Yum!
The stamp I used is from Stampin' Up! and it says, "It's Halloween... enjoy every bite!" I used a polka dot background stamp to make the tag base and the black and white is an adhesive border from Colorbok. I finished it off with orange tulle and black and orange raffia.

And now, a special little something... I am doing a giveaway for one lucky, crafty lady. Her name is LEA. Lea, you just won a feltie and personalized stationery of your choice. Please email me at profumo@bellsouth.net and I will give you all the details! Congrats! ;)

I will continue to do a giveaway to one lucky blog follower a month. I am not basing it on comments or contests, just picking someone at random! Enjoy the rest of the weekend and spread the love...

2 comments:

  1. Cute goodie bags!!! Hope you have a happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!!!! Thanks Amanda!!!! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!