Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Invitation & Thank Yous

Anna's sixth birthday has come and gone, but I forgot to share her invitations and matching thank you notes I made. I purchased the digital images off Etsy and designed them the way I wanted. They turned out pretty cute! I'm in love with these fill-in thank you notes, the biggest reason... Anna can write them herself!
I can't believe October is almost over. Do you have your trick-or-treats ready? Are your little ghouls costumes together? We have a Halloween event tonight, and I can't wait to get the kids dressed up- a skeleton, a cowgirl and a police officer. It will be fun! :)
I have been busy preparing for my holiday show, Temptations, and working on some Christmas gifts. If you are in the Louisville area, you should check out the show- it's November 16, 17 & 18. Click HERE for more information.

1 comment:

  1. The invite and thank you are really nice!!! WOW! I've yet to dabble with digi.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!