Thursday, February 18, 2010

Challenge!

Hey there! Head over to 2 Cute Rubber Stamps blog, today is our first challenge! You get a FREE digi (it's super cute!) and you have 2 weeks to complete a project! This is the project I made for the challenge:

I chose to make a jotter/journal. Using the free digi (happy crab), I printed out twice so I could paper piece that cute red polka dot paper on him!

The back of the jotter:

I hope you can find the time to participate in our first challenge at 2 Cute! I'd love to see what you can create with the free crabby image!

I'm also submitting this project to The Pink Elephant. Their challenge this week is ribbon!

4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, SO adorable! I love how you have created a whole little scene complete with swimming fish! Love it!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cleaver! I forgot I have that snorkel paper too. Great idea.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW, Super WOW Amanda!!! I LOVE this sooo much!! I will send you my address right away...hee hee!!!

    So happy you shared with The Pink Elephant this week!!

    HUGS - LORi

    The Pink Elephant Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute project!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at The Pink Elephant!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!