Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pride & Joy

Early last fall, I took the kids to the park to try and get some really great pictures of them. No such luck... I got silly faces and wrestling moves. Still, they are all mine and these two pictures especially tell the truth about my children and their relationship with each other. My pride & joy...
Supplies: I think all the supplies came from the November 2009 & January 2010 Studio Calico kits.

On a side note, my little one is sick. Which is why I am posting so late. Elan has a high fever (102) and is just pitiful. On the way home from dropping Anna off at pre-school this morning, he fell asleep in the car. I brought him in and sat him in our overstuffed chair (thinking he would wake shortly thereafter). He slept for over an hour and a half in his coat, with his hood up.


Don't you hate it when a little one gets sick? I feel so helpless... I just rock and hold, and I'm pretty sure it comforts me more than the sick one. Here's hoping for a good nights rest... for everyone.

3 comments:

  1. love love love it!!!!!! the colors are great!!! your kiddos are so freakin' cute :) I hope Elan feels better. I am a hold and rock momma too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun LO! I love how colorful it is and the pics are darling...they definitely tell a true story! LOL!

    So sorry your little one is sick...that is so hard for us moms. hope he is feeling better soon!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is gorgeous! HOpe that your little guy is well now.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!