Thursday, January 28, 2010

Je t'aime, Valentine

Je t'aime! I love this little girl drinking out of her decorative little mug! I love the colors and the vintage feel of the whole thing! The red heart with image is courtesy of the super crafty and talented, Emily Martin at Inside A Black Apple. She posted on her blog the free Valentine print out to use as you wish, and there are two other images too (enjoy!). I plan to add a Starbucks or Heine Brothers Coffee gift card to the inside with "You warm my heart" sentiment. Perfect for moms, best friends and teachers!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Papertrey Ink; Solid Cardstock: Paper-Source; Other: ribbon, vintage buttons, border punch, and crochet blossom.

Go print out your free Valentine images and start crafting! Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. I'll take one grande white choc mocha please :)
    Gorgeous, but you already knew that!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey is that crochet blossom the ones I made? How cut those are! I printed these off yesterday and am so looking forward to doing a little creating this week! Coming to the crop this Friday?

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!