Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just Poppin' In...

I have neglected the blog... so sorry... something had to be put on the back burner because I have been so busy. It's gift giving time and I am very thankful that I have so many loyal, wonderful repeat customers that want to give Paper Doll Stationery! I am blessed...

The Temptations show last week was very successful, I just finished the last of the personalized orders today. So, now, I can breathe for 10 minutes before I get back to working on more stock for the show at Glassworks on Saturday. Like I said... BUSY.

Anyway, I wanted to share this layout I did a few weeks ago of Anna at the beach. She was so pleased with all the treasures she found that summer and I wanted to remember it...


I have to run... by Christmas, I'm pretty sure my printer will need to be replaced. I'm surprised it hasn't started smoking yet. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Cute layout! Hope your next show is a success and that you can find some time to enjoy yourself over the holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEBUG!!!!! I missed talking to you this week!!!Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    Anna could NOT be any cuter by the way :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been very good about blogging or scrapping lately either. It's just the time of year, there's so much to do. Love the LO of your Anna. Such cute expressions and love the waves!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!