Friday, July 16, 2010

A new addition...

We welcome with love...
Graham Dean Norrenbrock
born July 16, 2010
at 12:07 in the afternoon
6 pounds and 4 ounces I am a proud aunt... again! I now have 11 nieces and nephews and love and adore each and every one of them! Our latest little angel, Graham, was born yesterday into my youngest brothers family. He is as beautiful and perfect as the rest of the babies in this family!
This is a glimpse of what part of the waiting room looked like yesterday. Nobody wanted to miss the birth, so family and friends gathered... patiently waiting.
Big sister, Lucy, got to go back and see the baby first. My brother, Adam, came out with her and let her announce if it was a boy or a girl. We were on pins and needles! Finally, she says,
"I have a baby BROTHER!"
My sister-in-law, Erin, looking stunning just after giving birth. Graham looks exactly like his older sister Lucy when she was born!

And did I mention that Graham is the third child in their family? Lucy is 3 and Bo is 17 months. Here are the two siblings with Erin's parents, Marsha and Dean.

You think things will be a tad bit busy at their house for a while? Like, for 8 more years! I'll be cooking for them this weekend!
Love and congrats to my brother, Adam, his wife, Erin and his beautiful family.

1 comment:

  1. So precious!!! Congrats to the family. Please pass our well wishes on. Love ya! Off to the beach in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!