Sunday, July 25, 2010

Help ME Win!!!

Hello there! Just found out that I am in the Sketchy Thursdays Top 5 for the August Guest Designer spot! Woot! I need your help...
You need to go to the *Sketchy Thursdays blog* and vote for little ole ME! Pretty please with a cherry on top? Yea, I am begging...
You don't have to sign in or anything, just look for the button on the left hand column and vote for me! Hooray! Click HERE to get your vote in... you only have until Tuesday night! So, scoot!

Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

  1. Cute card, and congrats on being Top 5!! :) Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very sweet card. I voted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being chosen as one of the top five for the GDT challenge! I knew you would be - your page is adorable. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They would be crazy to have anyone but you! I may or may not have voted from every computer in the house :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!