Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I have so many things to be thankful for... too many to list actually. Mostly, I am thankful for a BIG, happy, supportive, healthy family. A warm, cozy home, three beautiful children, and a wonderful husband that adores me.

At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by the spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lightened the flame with in us. Albert Schweitzer

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I hope you have loads to be thankful for!

*Quote is from Elizabeth Kartchner's blog... loved it, so I had to use it too!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for all of the same things and a million more! We are so lucky and blessed. I really have to remember that today as I am stressing over the refrigerator dilemna! I must be meant to learn something from all of this remodeling project. NEVER AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!