Thursday, March 11, 2010

Studio Calico Sunday Sketch

Hello there! This week I decided to participate in the Studio Calico Sunday Sketch! It's a great sketch using 3 photos- all the guesswork is done for you when you use a sketch! I love that part! And, lets not forget the part that I have lots of unused Studio Calico kits that need to be busted into... here's the sketch...
And my sketchy take...closer...
I think this is the Homefront kit, but not certain. The only thing I used that wasn't in the kit, was a scrap of blue paper, brown ink, a circle and border punch, and Glimmer Mist in tattered leather.
********
And... a BIG shout out to my girlie, ERIN! Happy Birthday, doll face!

1 comment:

  1. I adore this LO! The sketch is great but you are so talented I am thinking just about any sketch would look great with your hand in it!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!