Thursday, March 19, 2009

We say goodbye...

Today, we said goodbye to a family pet. Sydney, my mom and dad's dog of 14 years was sent to heaven. Sydie Girl had a wonderful life full of daily walks, frisbee catching, UPS truck chasing, neighbor visiting, and shoe carrying. All of us will always remember good `ole "Gigi".
On a brighter note, Elan and I took mom and Stephen's gradmother, Beulah (who we call "Mamaw" and is in her eighties and looks great) out to lunch. We had a wonderful time and Mamaw is so funny, a breath of fresh air. Elan loves her and he also loves this sweater she made for him. My mom and Beulah are amazing... I love being surrounded by so much talent and creativity!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!