Friday, March 20, 2009

Go Cards!

You can always tell when March Madness arrives because Stephen can be heard from blocks away while cheering/scolding the players. One night I banned him from watching the game at home because he was so obnoxious. Tonight, our UL Cardinals will be playing and I'm sure the roof will be raised! We will have our own little cheering section rooting them on through the tournament. Go Cards!

Tonight, I will also be hosting the first "Crafty Girls" night out. I am really looking forward to haning out with fun, crafty people and chit-chatting about photos and different projects. Eveyone is bringing a snack to share, so I am sure that an obscene amount of eating and drinking will also be happening. (Especially since all of us are "crafty UL Cardinal fans"!)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!